In search of a Customer Support Technician to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and install software to new customers.
Customer Support Technician responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding users through features and functionalities. Other responsibilities include testing any changes to our product to verify the issues have been resolved for the user. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our customer’s trust and follow through with each task presented.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support for an excellent product.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate manner, via phone or email. Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Remotely connect to customer workstations to troubleshoot software related issues.
- Test, reproduce, research, document any software defects to be passed to development in incident tracking software.
- Assist customers with general application questions.
- Document customer issues and resolutions in incident tracking software.
- Follow up with customer to ensure issues have been resolved.
- Assist with software installations.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Patience when handling tough situations.
- Ability to respond to different types of personalities.
- Strong organization skills.
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills including troubleshooting basic to moderate issues.
- Self-motivated, shows initiative.
- Teamwork skills.
- Some knowledge of basic accounting a plus.
- Willingness to learn custom software.
- Some travel involved.
Software Support salary range $40,000 to $45,000.